Entertainment, educational sessions, and other activities of interest are offered periodically throughout the year. Check the calendar of events regularly for up to date information. Some of the programs available are highlighted below. Choose to participate in a specific event, or just stop by for relaxation, conversation, or information. A friendly atmosphere will greet you. Newsletters are available upon request. You can stop by the senior center counter to pick one up, download one from this site, or call and leave your address to be added to the mailing list.
Activities at a Glance
We have many activities that occur at Senior Services on a regular basis. Remember the door is always open and the coffee is always on. Join Us!
- Card & Game Groups: '500', Bridge, Cribbage, Hand & Foot, Pinochle & Bunco!
- Day Trips: Chanhassen, Museums, Old Log, Casinos and Much More!
- Extended Trips: Hop on Board for fun trips to Branson, Cruises, Tulip Festivals, etc...
- Defensive Driving Class: Over 55? Sign up to get your 10% car insurance discount.
- Crafts: Groups for crocheting, knitting, crafting, rubber stamping, woodcarving, quilting and art!
- Van Rides: We offer transportation to the center for Coon Rapids residents.
- Be Healthy: Exercise and Yoga.
- Speakers hitting on topics important to Seniors!
- Senior Dining: Just $3.50 for a well-rounded, nutritious meal, beverage and dessert.
- Entertainment, parties, referrals, volunteer opportunities, friends and FUN!