Coon Rapids Fire Department
The Coon Rapids Fire Department is a combined department of 31 career Firefighters and 19 paid-on-call Firefighters. Promoting paid-on-call members fills career firefighter positions when they are available.
The Mission Statement of the Coon Rapids Fire Department (CRFD) is to provide efficient services designed to protect lives and property from the adverse effects of fires, medical emergencies, or exposure to dangerous conditions. We pursue this mission with emphasis on dedication, compassion, and constant improvement.
- John Piper - Fire Chief -
Coon Rapids City Hall - 11155 Robinson Dr, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- Bret Gageby - Assistant Chief - 763-767-6477
- Todd Williams - Fire Marshal - 763-767-6549
- Nick House - A Shift Inspector- 763-767-6534
- Greg Leciejewski - B Shift Inspector - 763-767-6534
- Jim Ktytor - C Shift Inspector- 763-767-6534
- Shannon Moen - Inspector - 763-767-6471
- Shelley Chapin - Administrative Secretary - 763-767-6409
Residents and businesses benefit from a multitude of City services that are responsive to local needs, support local businesses and are affordable.