The Engineering Department ensures that municipal sewer, water main, storm drainage, and street improvements are designed and constructed in accordance with City specifications. This department coordinates engineering services during the planning and construction stages of residential and industrial development.
Records are maintained by Engineering Staff on various projects in the City, as-built files, and utility service locations.
- Tim Himmer, Public Works Director
- Mark Hansen, Assistant City Engineer
- Alex Wiebe, Civil Engineer
- Gary Beckensten, Sr. Engineering Technician
- Ron Sample, Sr. Engineering Technician
- Zach Pfieffer, Sr. Engineering Technician
- Jason Huebscher, Sr. Engineering Technician