Tenant Resources

All rental properties within the City of Coon Rapids are required to be licensed.

View the Coon Rapids multi-family rental guide.

To find affordable housing, visit the websites for HousingLink and MetCouncil.  If you are a tenant behind on rent or need assistance, Anoka County could help.

Complaints regarding rental conditions should be submitted in writing to the landlord.  View the website for HOME Line regarding legal advice for Minnesota renters.

If improvements are not made after contacting the landlord in writing and the property is within the City of Coon Rapids, contact Matt Small, Coon Rapids Housing Inspector, at 763-767-6575.